Bucket List: 5 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

Hey y'all!
So I'm gonna share with you my bucket list! Ive never thought about this until my pinterest feed was filled with bucket lists ideas. So here is a top 5 list of things I want to do before I die.

1. Go on a road trip with my best friends.


Ive always wanted to do this. Not to go anywhere in particular but probably somewhere like California or Florida. I think it would be so fun and we could just hang out and jam to our favorite music. 

2. Spend the night in a tree house/ own a functional tree house.


Have y'all seen that show where that guy builds those amazing tree houses that have bathrooms and an a.c. and a heating system? I want one of those and stay there for a night. I think thats so fun!

3. Visit Australia 


Australia is so beautiful and fun. I think going on a trip there and going through fun forests, going to the Sydney Oprah House would be amazing. And the beaches are beautiful and it would just be so fun.

4. Rent a Beach House For an Entire Summer.


I was only like 10 years old when we went to florida and we spent a week in our little house in Destin. But it was so fun and a whole summer of that would be an absolute dream.

5. Zip Line in Costa Rica


Now this dream of mine shall be fulfilled next summer because my family will all be going to costa rica and I will not leave until I ride a zip line there. I LOVE zip lining. It is always my favorite thing to do at camps and if I have the opportunity I so will do it.


So that is my bucket list! If y'all have a bucket list leave it in the comments. I love y'all and I hope you have a fantastic day!


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts