God is Forgiving

Hey guys,
Today was a good day. And our faith should not only be prominent on good or bad days, but steady all the time. But on good faith days I feel obligated to share my faith and what God is revealing to me. Recently I have been very thankful to God for his forgiveness. So here is God is forgiving.

Forgiveness

Forgiveness is a simple baseline of our faith. I believe that almost all of us have a forgiveness problem. Hopefully these verses will inspire us to the right path of forgiving others.

Psalms 130:3-4


These verses show us how much we really need God's forgiveness. I chose the message version because I think this version shows us the most of how sinful we really are and how forgiving God is. We really would not stand a chance against God's wrath. We truly sin daily and we need God to forgive us of our multitude of sins.

Ephesians 4:32


In this verse God showed me how he forgave us and how we need to forgive others. Our faith is shown by our actions and God is forgiving so in turn shouldn't we be forgiving? 


Thanks you guys for your support daily. God has really blessed me with this blog. I love to sit here and write for you guys and to pray over everyone who reads it that you may be blessed as well. I love you guys so much and so does The Lord. 
-Caroline


https://linktr.ee/luvingjoy



Comments

Popular Posts