Book Chat: Anna and the French Kiss

Hey y'all!
     Today we will be talking about Anna and the French Kiss By Stephanie Perkins. This book is about a girl named Anna. Her father is the author of a New York Times best seller book and they have TONS of money. Her parents decide it would be a great experience to send her to SOAP. Or The School Of America in Paris. She meets a french/american guy named Saint Claire. And this is about her journey through senior year in Paris.



SPOILERS AHEAD

     I love this book!!!!! It was so cute and I love the characters. I love how she doesn't know anything about France and how she REALLY doesn't want to go. She thinks its all about her father and how he's trying to impress his business partners. 

     I love Anna. But she can also be SO FRUSTRATING. She needs to get it through her head that HE LIKED HER THE WHOLE TIME. She can't even see it! Ugh. But she has an amazing dream of being a film critic. I can tell she's talented and that she'll be amazing. Saint Clair or Etienne, is so sweet. He was so cute! UGH. Can we all just have an ETIENNE. He buys her the sweetest gifts. THE CANADIAN CHARM. He reads. He's sweet. He tried not to rub it all in Meredith's face about everything. WHY DIDNT HE BREAK UP WITH THAT CHICK EARLIER. I don't even remember her name; she was that useless to me. I LOVED the bar scene when they danced together ect. But I wish they could have enjoyed it better.

     I wish that we could see more at the end of Anne and st claire. I read Isla and the Happily Ever After, and they show us more of Anna and st Clair, but I wish I didn't have to read another book to do that. 

     All in all I think it was amazing. If you've read it tell me what you thought about it! Love you nerds!

END OF SPOILIERY SECTION

     I give this a 92% on my scale. I loved this book and I highly recommend it. It is a trilogy so go read those too. I just wish a few minor details were different. But thats it! I LOVE YALL. I hope you have a fantastic day! I now have a pinterest and twitter account, so follow me on there. Love you nerds!

-Caroline Archer
https://linktr.ee/luvingjoy

Comments

Popular Posts