The BEST Products from Lush

Hey Y'all,
     ITS SUMMER!!!!!!! You guys may or may not know that I'm in love with lush. If you don't know what lush is, its basically an amazing brand that is all natural and doesn't test on animals. Lush had lots of amazing products and I've probably tried most of them. So I have a pretty good idea of what I love from lush. Here are my favorite lush products.


1.Dark Angels:
This is a clay based cleanser that is made from charcoal. Now charcoal cleansers are kinda the thing right now. I keep this in my shower because the steam from the hot water helps to allow the cleanser to really sink in and because its kinda messy because its black.








2. Angels on Bare Skin;
Same deal just for sensitive skin. Its much more gentle and more of an everyday cleanser. This one kinda turns to a milk cleanser when water is added to it and it has lavender and it smells soooo good.




3. Ocean Salt:
This is the product that your family will steal from you. It is absolutely amazing. It is a face and body
scrub and it has vodka and sea salt which will help dry out acne and exfoliate the skin. It does absolute wonders.





4. Mask of Magnaminty
If you were to chose one mask from lush, it would be this one. It is self-preserving and it lasts forever. It really just cleanses your skin and makes it look beautiful. It is a green mask and it will make you look like yoda.





5. Catastrophe Cosmetic
This is called a "Fresh Face Mask" this basically means that when you buy it it must be refrigerated and you can't buy it online because they make it in the store. I would recommend going to the store and you asking someone to help you figure out which mask you should use. This one is just my favorite.

6. Ro's Argan;
This product is considered a "skin conditioner" but that basically means an in shower lotion. It is basically the last thing you want to do in the shower and you won't need lotion afterwards.








7. Honey Trap:
If you have chapped lips you need this in your life, it will change your life. Not only will it moisturize your lips, it also tastes really good. It is in a pot if you don't like that then you won't like this but I like it.


8. Mint Julips:
If you are looking for a really great lip scrub that will last forever, stop here. Mint Julips is my personal favorite but they have tons of flavors that you will fall in love with.








9.Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb:
Lush is most known for their bath products, I recommend this one the most. It smells really nice and it makes a bath an experience not just "oh I'm taking a bath."







Ok thanks for reading!! I love lush and if you're thinking about trying a natural cosmetic brand I think lush is a great place to start. They have makeup but I haven't heard amazing things about it so I haven't tried it but I'm looking into it! Love y'all and I hope you have a fantastic day!

-Caroline Archer 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts