The Heir Review By Keira Cass

Hey y'all!

     So this will be my first book review, so y'all can get a little glimpse of how these will be set up. I Want to be able to share my favorite books and maybe turn you non book readers into book nerds. Love y'all.



      So today I'm reviewing The Heir By Kiera Cass. This is the fourth book to the selection series. Now if you haven't read the selection, you need to get up and get that book. You will fall in love with the pretty writing and the lovable characters. The Selection is about a girl named America who DOES NOT want to be in "The Selection". Now the selection is basically the bachelor royal edition. However, it is much better. Now I'm about to get into the spoiler section. So last thing, yes I love this book. Yes, I totally recommend this book. It is fantastic. I give it a 89% on a scale of 1-100 because I wish a few things about the ending were cleared up. If you haven't read the book, LEAVE and read it and then come back and we can chat so bye!!


     UGH this book was sooooo good! I loved the sibling relationship (caught in the above picture.) I love how they have a very close relationship and how much they really love each other and that Ahren didn't hold a grudge on her that she will be queen and he can't be king. I admired the whole timeline of showing her how to love and helping her find someone. 

     If you read The Selection series before The Heir (which I really hope you did) you will love to read the little details Kiera added about the other books. I loved the Newsome Library and how Eadlyn had no idea it was because of her enemy to friend relationship that she named it that. 

     I really wished she had picked someone at the end. I wish it would have been Kile. I don't know what the ship name would be, but no matter what I think they would be cute. They have known each other for forever. I love Marlee so I wanted to see something happen good for her.

     THE ENDING WAS HORRIBLE. There was no clear winner and AMERICA PROBABLY DIED. I can't get over it. That is absolutely horrible. We don't even know if we are supposed to mourn her death. I'm so angry at Kiera for that. 

     END OF SPOILERS


I asked my friend Megan to write a mini review of the book and here is what she had to say.

"The Heir is a fantastic novel, and Kiera Cass does a fantastic job following up the previous three books. Eadlyn Schreve starts the book as a teenage girl totally against the idea of marriage. Yet, to keep the country happy she agrees to her dads plan of having a Selection. She only has to do it for three months, and she is firm in her mind that she won't choose someone. Yet, as the Selection continues, she starts to not mind having the boys around. Eadlyn and her brother have a very special relationship. It is very heart wrenching and sweet, especially if you have that relationship with someone. Kiera leaves you with three cliff hangers at the end. So, go give the book a read and stay tuned for her next book!"

 Thank you Megan for your help! Thank you guys for reading. Leave requests on what other books I should read in the comments. I'll see you next time. Love you!

-Caroline
https://linktr.ee/luvingjoy

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment